What is really bugging you today?

Answer: Does it work on your home PC?

In fairness, it was a work travel related question. Sometimes I am seen here as the person who knows everything, hence, if something crops up and they dont know what to do, they ring me.

I also get.....there is a man/woman on the phone who wont go away and is giving out.......

Same here Sunny,No more drinking during work hours.Between that and the smoking ban ,work just does,nt seem the same any more.Just joking.

Going to the canteen in work sitting at a table,followed by a group of people who seem to not be able to go anywhere individually. All of them sitting at a table away from me even though we work side by side and continue to speak in their native language as if I was not there.Break over and back to work, same thing speaking in their native tongue at 100 miles an hour,again I am invisible.Word gets around there is overtime coming up and a circle gathers.I do not understand the language but I know what they are saying and one by one they run to the boss to grab what is there between them.I took these people under my wing and trained them from the day they walked in the door and now I am the outsider ,And thats today and every other day. Thats probably why I Watch TG4 so much ,just to remind me of where I am living.

There is a big table in the middle of our canteen and two or three youngsters sat there amongst everyone else and began lapsing into their native tongue.

Early afternoon, they were called in by HR because someone complained! They would not have complained if they sat on their own if they wanted to chit chat, but just nobody else sitting at the table had a clue what they were on about.

They said later they would have preferred someone just pull them up on it, as everyone is quite friendly to each other, instead of gettting them hauled in.

Chill out lads and lasses, its a nice warm Friday, a good weather week-end is on the way and thankfully and hopefully none of us are stuck in a hospital bed so a lot to be grateful for

People moaning about motor tax.

people moaning about people moaning about motor tax when those people who are supposed to be moaning about it aren't moaning about it and are moaning about messed up services instead...

...so there.

Chill out lads and lasses, its a nice warm Friday, a good weather week-end is on the way and thankfully and hopefully none of us are stuck in a hospital bed so a lot to be grateful for

Sure we're the right side of the clay!

Didn't have anything to moan about yesterday when this was posted. I took the day off and spent a wonderful 8 hours fishing in North Clare.

Today, while looking out at a gorgeous afternoon, its bugging me that I am not fishing...

I got a paper cut earlier right on the finger joint and its been bugging me all day - so apart from that all is well and of course its Friday!!!!

Same as always - as I work in a public place (yet for a private company), people assume I am the Information Desk (which btw, is about 30 yards away from me). My mum says its because I look friendly but even when I scowl they still come, about 2 people per minute.

At first it didn't bother me much but over the past year its slowly started to grate at me - "sorry, where are the bathrooms?", "Where do I find xxx?" And I don't want to be rude so I always answer which makes me mad at myself for not telling them to bugger off.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, LOOK AT THE GIANT SIGN THAT SAYS INFORMATION DESK!!!!! aaagggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

ahhh.... rant over

I am annoyed at myself today that I turned up at work this morning and realised I wasn't due in until 1pm

Can you not just say 'oh if you go over to the information desk, they'll be able to help you'. I wouldn't think it rude if someone said that to me.

In a small window of the car park gate being open at work, someone popped in and stole my bike.

That and in an hour or so it was on gumtree and that the gardai didn't feel it a crime worthy of bothering with even though the item was there being flaunted.

That and the fact that if I follow up on the advert and go all Charles Bronson on the seller, I'll be the bad guy.

That and I have to use public transport.

That and I really liked the bike and had only replaced shifters, brakes and tires at the weekend and it was performing superb.

That and we've suddenly got perfect weather for being on the bike and I'm not able to go out on one.

That and the cumbersome bike for work scheme with bike shops not listening when I tell them I'm an experienced cyclist and know what I'm after and they still try to flog me overpriced beginner's bikes.

That and I have to break in a new saddle at some point.

That and after being the victim of a crime I've now lost the last liberal sensibility I had. Hang. Them. All.

That and bike thieves are worse than catbinners, but where's my Sky News broadcast?

That and in an hour or so it was on gumtree and that the gardai didn't feel it a crime worthy of bothering with even though the item was there being flaunted.
Find another garda - seriously, some gardai take this stuff extremely seriously.

Find another garda - seriously, some gardai take this stuff extremely seriously.

100% agree....have you any way to prove it is your bike (note of serial number, proof of the new parts you put in etc.)?

I need to get my son a new bike & seriously considering buying a cheap second-hand one as he has to leave it at the train station.

Bugging me today....the receptionist who insisted the person I was looking for didn't work there & she'd never heard of them. She wouldn't even look at the database as she was so sure and "has worked here of years".

So I checked back to the office to make sure I had the right info & was able to come back a minute later with the exact department he worked in and his paging number......her face was a picture.....it's actually quite difficult to get your lips so tightly pursed!!