What habits does your partner have that bug you.

1. Cutting his toenails on the bed....this actually makes me gag its so disgusting

2. Snores ridiculously loudly, even when I hold his nose together he just rolls out of my way and starts again

3. Reading late into the night with the bedside light on...knowing I cant sleep with lights on and have a v.early morning

4. Forgets to flush!!!!!!!!

5. Would rather play a game of "walk the dogs" on the PS3 than ACTUALLY walk the dogs

6. Starts whistling the Indiana Jones theme tune when I'm trying to have an adult conversation

But all is forgiven when he's cooking in the kitchen bopping along to Barry White and singing at the top of his lungs (even though he's tone deaf!) :D

He eats too fast!! I call him the Hoover because any romantic meal / bottle of wine situation lasts no time at all at his pace of eating!!

Maybe he is protecting you from your own excesses. You have to admit that you have put on those few pesky pounds and it is difficult controlling your alcohol intake.

He eats too fast!! I call him the Hoover because any romantic meal / bottle of wine situation lasts no time at all at his pace of eating!!
Maybe he is very enthusiastic to get to whatever comes after the grub/booze on those romantic evenings?

Back