What habits does your partner have that bug you.

Doesn't "sean bean" mean "old woman" as gaeilge .....

Graham, me nerves were at me all night over ya, biy!

I consulted with the ultimate oul doll (Peig) and she assures me that, for it to mean old woman, you'd have to have a séimhiú (h) on the second word and so it would read............ Seanbhean is ea mé anois atá cos leí san uaig is an cos eile ar a bhruach...............! She's still haunting me in my dreams, decades later, despite hours and hours of psychotherapy!!!!

Anyway back to Sean Bean and the Mrs. I've decided that, along with the Sean Bean posters coming down off the wall, the matching quilt cover, pillow cases and wallpaper all have to go as well!

]

Anyway back to Sean Bean and the Mrs. I've decided that, along with the Sean Bean posters coming down off the wall, the matching quilt cover, pillow cases and wallpaper all have to go as well!

Ehhhh I'd be happy to take those off your hands - you know, just to help out like!

It's the Tele-Flicking that drives me potty. Come 10p.m and OH has flicked through 28 stations in 10 minutes.

I think the habit that annoys me the most is when she's in the same room!

Last week she came in and asked 'what's on the telly'..... of course I answered 'dust' ..... and then the fun started!

mine has the awful habit of speaking with an extremely pronounced german accent the likes you hear in allo allo ...

Coming into the room and changing the TV station - one sharp look and 'oh were you watching that'.... no i was trying to change the station with the power of my mind!

well, the problem is, he IS german ... but he doesn't have this awful oberst strumpfhose accent in real life only when he wants to drive me crazy