Virgin Horizon Box

OK, so I did the factory reset and it kept all the recordings including the phantoms.

Maybe I need to bite the bullet and just get rid of all my recordings.

Brendan

OK, so I did the factory reset and it kept all the recordings including the phantoms.

Maybe I need to bite the bullet and just get rid of all my recordings.

Brendan
Do it . You will feel much better . You will free yourself of the guilt because you didn’t watch the worthy foreign film and the documentary about the obesity crisis that you recorded months ago .

Sorry that didn't work Brendan. The new box is much better but if you are happy to wait you probably will eventually end up with one if you stay with Virgin. It has the radio channels on it if you are wondering.

An update, I had a virgin engineer out to fix my wifi and was asking him about the new box. His opinion is that they were going to roll it out earlier but covid hit so they so they delayed rolling it out fully to the network as their customer service is at limited capacity (WFH) and would not be able to handle the volume of questions/issues that a new TV box might present. Sounds plausible... Seems it will be rolled out over the next 2 months though...

Back