VHI, BUPA & VIVAS Comparison Table in Indo 28/10/04

A

ajapale

VHI, BUPA & VIVAS Comparison Table in Indo 28/10/04

Has any one seen the VHI, BUPA & VIVAS comparison tables in Thursdays Independent 28/10/04? Is it availiable on line anywhere? While the format is good I think some of the finer detail is incorrect.

ajapale

ps:Mods, I think this is the correct place for health insurance related discussions. At present there is an interesting one languishing in DAAM. Some people dont bother with this category at all and so will miss the interesting discussion.
Also perhaps a by-line should be added to the Other Financial Issues along the lines "including Health Insurance and Life Assurance".

can't find the article on the unison web-site for thursdays indo, but found something on Finfacts which is interesting. no direct comparison tables available yet, but this will come in time.

Looks like the Sunday Tribune have dropped their Health Insurance Comparison for the time being. Pity.

HEALTH INSURANCE

Please note that as of 24th October 2004 the health insurance section has been dropped from the Best Buys list. This is due to the fact that with the entry of Vivas Health into the market and the explosion in the number of plans offered by Vivas Health and VHI, meaningful direct comparisons between different providers' offerings is difficult to achieve particularly in a synopsised form.

ajapale

The explanation above is mine. Niall Brady of the Sunday Tribune informed me recently that he had to drop the health insurance section from the best buys list due to space constraints and the difficulty in comparing like with like so the Sunday Tribune/Askaboutmoney.com best buys list has obviously followed suit.

Back