Velux window and front window

phoenix53

Hi. We have a double glazed Velux window in the attic where the inside pane of glass is smashed. Does anyone know a Company who would be able to replace the inner pane? Fingal area.

We also have a cracked double glazed front window where the outside pane is cracked. Same question as above.

Thank you

Hi. We have a double glazed Velux window in the attic where the inside pane of glass is smashed. Does anyone know a Company who would be able to replace the inner pane? Fingal area.

We also have a cracked double glazed front window where the outside pane is cracked. Same question as above.

Thank you
I don't think that's possible. Are they not a sealed unit of two panes?

I don't think that's possible. Are they not a sealed unit of two panes?
Not sure about the Velux, but now that you say it, I'd say you are right for the front window. Probably just need to google window replacement for the front.

I've recently used this guy to replace 3 widow panes, found him very good and would have no hesitation in recommending. Will visit and provide quote etc. and you can the decide if you're interested or not. He's on the northside, I'm also going through replacing 3 velux roof windows and am dealing directly with velux, are working out much cheaper than other options but you need to keep on top of them. There is also a cashback offer on at the minute (paid by the UK govt, but Irish customers qualify).
Vivian 087 7415281

I've recently used this guy to replace 3 widow panes, found him very good and would have no hesitation in recommending. Will visit and provide quote etc. and you can the decide if you're interested or not. He's on the northside, I'm also going through replacing 3 velux roof windows and am dealing directly with velux, are working out much cheaper than other options but you need to keep on top of them. There is also a cashback offer on at the minute (paid by the UK govt, but Irish customers qualify).
Vivian 087 7415281
Thank you for the information.

Back