Valentines gift idea for her - kids at home

jim

Hi,

Does anyone have a gift idea/suggestion for her for Valentines that would involve her getting out of the house for a few hours this weekend (or any weekend) where I will look after our kids! I think she would appreciate getting a few hours to herself doing something nice. what that nice thing could be im not sure. all suggestions most welcome! i'm thinking something other than nails, hair, spa-type things but I might go for that.

Afternoon tea seems to be popular for such occasions but she would probably need a friend also.

I booked my wife and her sister a night away recently and it went down very well. A lot of hotels have decent offers on in Feb/March.

Why not arrange for a babysitter and the two of you go out for dinner/drinks?

Send her off for a meal with friends and clean the house and do the ironing.

Hi,

Does anyone have a gift idea/suggestion for her for Valentines that would involve her getting out of the house for a few hours this weekend (or any weekend) where I will look after our kids! I think she would appreciate getting a few hours to herself doing something nice. what that nice thing could be im not sure. all suggestions most welcome! i'm thinking something other than nails, hair, spa-type things but I might go for that.

What happens the other 51 weekends of the year??!! You might be able to stretch a few hours one weekend a year to a bit more often if she is at home minding the kids full time....

thanks all for the advice. got sorted and she is delighted. mission accomplished.

Ah for God's sake, we're all waiting here with bated breath! :D

What ya go for in the end?

Last edited:
Back