Urgent question about Credit Rating

Creditbureauq

I can't get a straight answer from the banks or the Credit Bureau.
I need to move asap and get my credit bureau check. It sets out all my previous loans and my existing mortgage. That shows that payments have been made properly and in time for the last 24 months. There's nothing else indicated.

I know that I went into arrears in 2012 and 2013 from time to time culminating in 5 months in arrears in May/June 2013. That was cleared then and has been paid correctly since.

There is no CBS and the Credit bureau tell me this is generated by the bank and I can't get it generated myself.

So when I apply for a mortgage will I clear the check or not? The Bureau seem to say that all the bank get is the last 2 years of repayments on outstanding loans and the final state of play on all loans taken out/or still existing in last 5 years.

Can anyone help?

You're in the clear. As you've been advised, all that's reflected on your record is repayments for 24 months and how a loan ended.

So if you had issues with a loan more than 2 years ago but got it back on the straight and narrow, you're grand.

You're in the clear. As you've been advised, all that's reflected on your record is repayments for 24 months and how a loan ended.

So if you had issues with a loan more than 2 years ago but got it back on the straight and narrow, you're grand.

I am not doubting you - Promise! Just wondering are you absolutely certain about that? I am sick to the back teeth of being told something different by everyone out there. Praying that you're correct!

I am not doubting you - Promise! Just wondering are you absolutely certain about that? I am sick to the back teeth of being told something different by everyone out there. Praying that you're correct!

I'm absolutely positive. Take the following example:

- In February 2013, you miss a loan repayment.

- Over the following few months, you clear the arrears and catch up (with some help from the bank).

- In September 2015, that loan just shows 24 clean and normal repayments.

As someone who underwrites mortgages you are in the clear as the bank is only interested in the last 24 months, you're allowed to make a mistake once you sort it out

Thanks Gekko and Caz

Sounds like we are all systems go so.

So can you tell me whether the Dublin market is going up or down?