UK State pension - Am I class 2 or Class 3

I have another query for those of you who have completed the CF84 form.

On the form Q5 asks if I have lived / worked in the UK for three years prior to leaving. As mentioned above I worked in the UK for 18 months but my HMRC profile shows that this period covered three tax years and for each of those tax years I have a full years national insurance contributions. So do I answer Yes or No to that question? Does it relate to calendar years or tax years?

Re. Q14 about applying to pay voluntary contributions, I assume I tick the box that says ‘both ongoing periods and gaps for previous years’?

For Q22 and Q28 about employment abroad, do I just give me current employer details or do I need to include an additional note with all employers in Ireland since I left the UK? That’s a 30 year period and I wouldn’t be able to remember them all.

Q29 asks about self-empowerment – I was self-employed in Ireland for 18 months during the middle of the 30 year period - should I mention this?

Final question, for payment, I assume it ok’s just to tick the Annual Payment box and do it that way and that this won’t stop me making a lump sum payment to cover back years?

Sorry for all the questions.

I have another query for those of you who have completed the CF84 form.
*CF83
On the form Q5
Say yes, add detail in cover letter.
yes
For Q22 and Q28 about employment abroad,
current employer, if they want more info they'll ask
Q29 asks about self-empowerment – I was self-employed in Ireland for 18 months during the middle of the 30 year period - should I mention this?
See prev question
Final question, for payment, I assume it ok’s just to tick the Annual Payment box
Yes