ticketsdirect.ie

Oracle24

Hi

Looking to book soccer tickets in the new year and just wondering if anyone has used the above site for anything and how did you find them?
Want to avoid being scammed if at all possible!

Thanks in advance

Hi

Looking to book soccer tickets in the new year and just wondering if anyone has used the above site for anything and how did you find them?
Want to avoid being scammed if at all possible!

Thanks in advance
I've not used them, but did use live football tickets.com , StubHub, and viagogo. all without issues....... except,of course, the price.
I'm presuming the game is in England or Scotland. Some of the supporters clubs in Ireland might be helpful.
If it's a game in Europe, some of the clubs sell tix directly through their websites.
I got to see Roma V Real Betis for €35 a couple of months ago....however, in 2020, paid £95 for Wolves V Leicester.....(0-0)......ouch!!!
I try to go to games if I'm in a location primarily for another reason. Different story, though, if you have a specific game in mind.

hi Oracle24
Did you use ticketsdirect.ie or another site?
A colleague used ticketgum and had no issues
I want to get some arsenal tickets so if anyone had any recommendations it would be great
Official channels not an option at this stage, finding it impossible to get anything
thanks
kmce

Back