The X Factor programme

Totally agree - much prefer the auditions to the show. I love the really bad ones who think they are good.

IMHO most of them are a set-up to maintain interest in a very boring show along with the staged fights between judges. Laughing all the way to the bank and that kind of stuff.

IMHO most of them are a set-up to maintain interest in a very boring show along with the staged fights between judges. Laughing all the way to the bank and that kind of stuff.

wothout doubt! also many of the initial auditions are staged also - some people go on knowing that if they are really bad they will get on TV and might get some other media interest of the back of that - classic example was that Irish guy with the quiff and long bleached blonde hair - think his name was Brendan.

Also not sure if any of ye will seen this guy but you might have if you have ITV2 but there was a chinese guy on American Idol that was terrible and he was sooooo bad that they gave him a contract due to the comedy factor and I think he might have gone to no. 1 with it!! just shows ya!

have to say since the x factor started years ago i watched it all the time, but now couldn't be bothered.

I think its crap this year anyone agree ? :eek:

wothout doubt! also many of the initial auditions are staged also - some people go on knowing that if they are really bad they will get on TV and might get some other media interest of the back of that - classic example was that Irish guy with the quiff and long bleached blonde hair - think his name was Brendan.

Also not sure if any of ye will seen this guy but you might have if you have ITV2 but there was a chinese guy on American Idol that was terrible and he was sooooo bad that they gave him a contract due to the comedy factor and I think he might have gone to no. 1 with it!! just shows ya!

A similar thing happened with a guy who sang 'eye of the tiger' - he was used in various ads etc - made a fortune. I definitely think people have copped on to this because each year the audtionees are getting worse and more cringeworthy. - There are however a few genuinely bad auditions, I did see one of these and I don't know if it was x factor or Americal Idol but they reduced this teenage girl to tears in the audition, telling her she was ugly etc etc - the girl was hysterical by the time she left, she had genuinely thought that she could sing. The thing is with this people is that everyone around them tells them they can sing and they are great and they come to believe it!. Anyway, I thought it was so wrong to pick on the girl that way - after all she was just a kid - it's one thing saying she couldn't sing but to pick on her for her looks at that age is not good. That guy is Brendan Kilkenny - and I truly think he is an absolute disgrace to the Irish - I see he hires himself out for Christmas do's and such - good god imagine a Christmas do with that thing high kicking his way around the room - twit!

Back