The Bitcoin threads could be interesting in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have comprehension difficulties. Unlike the numerous questions that have been put to you, I've answered your question. You don't like the answer - your problem, deal with it.

This is beyond tedious (which I assume is your aim), in which post did you explain the process? Golden opportunity to prove me wrong, why not take it?

Ladies & gentlemen, I think it's fair to say that "Alternative Facts" have arrived on AAM.
Kellyanne must be so proud.
Now you can claim anything without backing it up.
The world is flat

Accepted, thank you.
Right - and you're not welcome Firefly - you've no right to go dragging this discussion off point for this contrived nonsense.

Whether it is based on opinion or fact, when asserting a viewpoint for someone else you should have the decency to back it up.
You have a nerve talking about decency! I can express my opinion any which way I want. To suggest otherwise is wayward.

I can genuinely promise you that this was not my intention at all.
I disagree. Source - your last couple of days of posts.
This is beyond tedious (which I assume is your aim)
You've been consistently wrong in your take on bitcoin over three years. Being entrenched in your views, this is the pathetic course of action you take. Priceless, Leo.

in which post did you explain the process?
See my last post. Your question privileges have been withdrawn. :cool:

Golden opportunity to prove me wrong, why not take it?
No need - you've been consistently wrong since 2017.

Ladies & gentlemen, I think it's fair to say that "Alternative Facts" have arrived on AAM.
Kellyanne must be so proud.
Now you can claim anything without backing it up.
The world is flat
You talk of decency and respect and such - I have no respect for your approach to this discussion and this contrivance of yours to take the discussion away from what it should be - free and open discussion of the topic at hand.

See my last post. Your question privileges have been withdrawn. :cool:

You refused to answer there too. The only conclusion left is that you accept that it is not possible to do so. What is the point of these threads if you continue to make claims yet refuse to back them up when questioned?

Right - and you're not welcome Firefly
Wow. I accepted your post and stand corrected. Why the rudeness?

you've no right to go dragging this discussion off point for this contrived nonsense.
I didn't. I wasn't engaging you at all. You brought me into your posts. Perhaps you did this intentionally to "go dragging this discussion off point for this contrived nonsense"?

I can express my opinion any which way I want. To suggest otherwise is wayward.
So if I said that "tecate thinks that poor people should put all their money into Bitcoin" that would be ok, right?

I disagree. Source - your last couple of days of posts.
Which posts, can you be a bit more specific please?

I have no respect for your approach to this discussion
I don't have an approach. I am just asking someone making assertions about me to back them up.

You refused to answer there too. The only conclusion left is that you accept that it is not possible to do so. What is the point of these threads if you continue to make claims yet refuse to back them up when questioned?
I think you may be having comprehension difficulties. Your question was answered. Over and above that, any subsequent questions from you will be disregarded from here on in.

think you may be having comprehension difficulties.

Worse still, I must be going blind! Again, just point to the post where you explained how I can send a bitcoin transaction over satellite without an internet connection.

Wow. I accepted your post and stand corrected. Why the rudeness?
I treat people as good as they treat me. You've contrived to take this thread off course - there's ill-intent.
Why did you waste my time with that? Isn't it a case that was part of the objective from the outset? I don't give a fiddlers re. your acceptance or otherwise given what you're about here.

So if I said that "tecate thinks that poor people should put all their money into Bitcoin" that would be ok, right?
I've been misquoted many times in these three years. I wouldn't have to go back more than a few days to find the last example. In those circumstances, I've restated my position. In NORMAL discussion, that's what people do.

Which posts, can you be a bit more specific please?
I can but I won't as the intent behind the question is far from wholesome.

I don't have an approach.
Disagree entirely.
I am just asking someone making assertions about me to back them up?
Disagree entirely.

Worse still, I must be going blind! Again, just point to the post where you explained how I can send a bitcoin transaction over satellite without an internet connection.
My...how embittered you must be, Leo! :D

My...how embittered you must be, Leo! :D

Why do you think it is that you resort so quickly to personal attacks and insults when questioned?

But I'm not at all bitter, I'm just going for the record on how many times you can refuse to admit you were wrong or back up your claim.

Why do you think it is that you resort so quickly to personal attacks and insults when questioned?
Leo knows that I treat people equally as well as they treat me. If I've insulted someone, then he's a moderator - he can ban me. I've been honest - if that's interpreted as an insult, I guess that old irish saying applies...the truth hurts but it cures.

I'm just going for the record on how many times you can refuse to admit you were wrong or back up your claim.
Except that you're wrong. And worse still, the guy with more questions left unanswered over the course of three years of discussion here is you.

If you dispute that, put your money where your mouth is right now - Lets put 1 BTC on it - we'll put it in escrow and winner takes it.

The above to be accepted within the next 30 minutes

Last edited:
Leo knows that I treat people equally as well as they treat me. If I've insulted someone, then he's a moderator - he can ban me.

You already accused me of banning people I disagree with, you server as a great example of how untrue that accusation is.

I've been honest - if that's interpreted as an insult, I guess that old irish saying applies...the truth hurts but it cures.

So just point to the post where you answered the question already? Why all the drama? Just explain how I can send a bitcoin transaction over satellite without an internet connection.

..I know you're being disingenuous here and trying to add fuel to the fire..

I still maintain that you're being disingenuous Firefly

You have nothing to argue about - it's a contrivance.

Persist with this sort of nonsense

Indeed I have, Firefly. My conclusion is that you wouldn't come up with that contrivance in the real world

you've no right to go dragging this discussion off point for this contrived nonsense

I have no respect for your approach to this discussion and this contrivance of yours to take the discussion away from what it should be

You've contrived to take this thread off course - there's ill-intent.

8 times you have accused me of contrivance, nonsense, dragging this discussion off point. All I have asked is that you backup assertions you have made about me.

I treat people as good as they treat me.

How, exactly, have I treated you to justify the torrent of accusations above?

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo
You already accused me of banning people I disagree with, you server as a great example of how untrue that accusation is.
As I stated, people who were more accommodating towards bitcoin have had posts removed and have been banned from this forum.

Yeah, sure it is. lol

So just point to the post where you answered the question already? Why all the drama? Just explain how I can send a bitcoin transaction over satellite without an internet connection.
Leo doesn't get that his question privileges have been taken away but I'm sure he'll figure it out at some stage. He contrives to suggest that i have not responded on said subject when I have. There's nothing more to say on the subject.

Note that Leo isn't taking that wager in my post above.

Firefly said:
8 times you have accused me of contrivance, nonsense, dragging this discussion off point.
I have - in response to the same nonsense each time. You don't like my responses? Sorry, not sorry.

Firefly said:
And how, exactly, have I treated you to justify : ?
That's my opinion. In other circumstances, I might empathise if you feel offended. In these specific circumstances, note that I don't.

Leo doesn't get that his question privileges have been taken away but I'm sure he'll figure it out at some stage.
Ha! You did something like this years ago with Purple!!! You blocked him but still answered his questions

I have - in response to the same nonsense each time. You don't like my responses? Sorry, not sorry.
In my opinion :rolleyes:, for someone who claims to treat people as good as they treat you, you certainly don't walk the walk!

Ha! You did something like this years ago with Purple!!! You blocked him but still answered his questions
I can't recall who 'purple' is. I mean I could ask you for a source but that'd be pointless - and unlike you two, I won't waste anyones time or energy.
I wasn't aware there's a 'block' feature on this board. Good to know!
I answered his questions? His behaviour must not have matched Leo's current standard then. :)

In my opinion :rolleyes:, for someone who claims to treat people as good as they treat you, you certainly don't walk the walk!
In my opinion, the stunt that you two have pulled over the last couple of days (and on an ongoing basis for the other fella) speaks volumes.

I can't recall who 'purple' is.
Disagree entirely. ;)

I wasn't aware there's a 'block' feature on this board.
Disagree entirely. ;)

In my opinion, the stunt that you two have pulled over the last couple of days (and on an ongoing basis for the other fella) speaks volumes.
You've made a heap of accusations & insults over the last few days with a fair dose of paranoia thrown in for good measure.

Truly....a cunning array of stunts

Disagree entirely. ;)
Duly noted.

You've made a heap of accusations & insults over the last few days with a fair dose of paranoia thrown in for good measure.
I disagree. I provided my opinion and thoughts and nothing has changed in that regard - quite the opposite.

Truly....a cunning array of stunts
We have the good fortune that I'm not dyslexic or that statement could have well been rearranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back