The 12 Days of Christmas PS Style:

DonDub

I can't resist:

The 12 Days of Christmas PS Style:
On the first day of unpaid leave my true-love (Brian) sent to me an opportunity to give grinds to kids who were slipping behind because their teacher was missing

On the second day of unpaid leave my true-love sent to me a guarantee that I would get to take this leave later, thus rendering it paid again

On the third day of unpaid leave my true-love sent to me....suggestions??

On the third day of unpaid leave my true-love sent to me a shopping trip to Newry. And some money.

On the fourth day of of unpaid leave my true love (Brian ) gave to me a special deal ,
on my salary..well hey it rhymes!!

On the fifth day of of unpaid leave Biffo gave to me a P45
In order to save money
For my poor counta-ree
And I accepted it
Most graciouslee

On the sixth day of unpaid leave I got feck all, because the government had given everything to the banks.

On the 7th day of unpaid leave I tuned to Askaboutmoneeeeeeeeeeeeee,

To listen to The Moaning Minnieeeeeeeeeeeees!

(Sorry, Don. Just like yourself, I couldn't resist).

On the 8th day of unpaid leave my true love gave to me ... another round of benchmarking

On the 9th day of unpaid leave my true love gave to me ... the 12 days back through a nursing agency

On the 10th day of unpaid leave my true love gave to me - a cut in child benefit and a tax increase for all those altruistic private sector workers.

Now Im working for myself;
Ok so you want it to rhyme;
No problem..
I will work on it till its finished,and get it too you as soon as possible.
No dont bother getting training for me ,ill use my imagination and do some research online.
No of course the price wont change,I hope we can do businness again in the future and I value your custom....
I need this job and am happy to walk in park to get some ideas with my own umbrella should it rain.
Totally couldnt resist that one

And Santa comes down my chimney every Christmas Eve!!

ps

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to meee
A deluded, self congratulatory private sector employeeee!

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

I
On the second day of unpaid leave my true-love sent to me a guarantee that I would get to take this leave later, thus rendering it paid again

?? This makes no sense. How does "getting to take this [unpaid] leave later" render it paid again?

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me:

12 strikers marching
11 union reps exploding
10 increments and rising
9 sickdays choking
8 hours of overtime
7 failed attempts at reform
6 pointless staff per office

5 Priiiveliigee daaaaays

4 pointless meetings
3 phonecalls answered
2 hour long lunches

and 1 full day of truly productive work per week.

And that is with a big of course...

Best of the bunch