Tananger/Lapithus/Pepper

We have been waiting for Pepper to get back to us on a query, waiting for the past 10 weeks at least. Each time we ring to get some kind of update (they never acknowledged in writing receiving our written query) to our query , Pepper has the same response : "...still waiting for Tanager to come back to us on your case."
Lodge an online complaint with the FSO...they have to adhere to tight enough timelines.

Hi Metatron
Have you been able to get confirmation as to who bought the Tanager loan book?please thank you

Hi Metatron
Have you been able to get confirmation as to who bought the Tanager loan book?please thank you

Hi Thresa,

As far as I can make out there are two entities, Everyday Finance DAC (Cerberus) and a company called Athene (US insurance company in which Apollo Global (who own Tanager) has a substantial shareholding. Tanager has also held on to some of the loanbook that is in litigation.

Hi Metatron,
Thank you for your reply.I would presume Tanager customers will have to be told which fund bought the loan at some stage.I think it’s just a smoke screen for Tanager to avoid the Central Bank scrunity and they are still involved in the back ground that’s just my instinct.
Otherwise I did hear it could be Carval another fund.Its all very unnerving who knows what’s ahead just wait and see hopefully we will find out next month.I am amazed Pepper are able to inform customers who bought the loan.Customers are treated in such an human way veryunfair.

Back