Surplus builder Policy (AIB - ARK Life)

H

hotwash

I had a Surplus Builder Policy with AIB - ARK life which I recently cashed. Last year AIB admitted that they had overcharged some of these policy owners. I asked them to check my policy and they have informed me that I was not overcharged, but have not given me any details on what I was charged in premiums versus what they actually charged me... All I got was "we do not owe you any money and you were not overcharged"

I do not belive them... has anyone had any experience with AIB on this type of policy, got any idea how I can estanblish if I was or was not overcharged on this plicy?

If I was you I would write to them explaining the situation and asking for evidence in writing that there was no overcharging in this case. If you don't get a satisfactory response then escalate the issue by contacting IFSRA.

hotwash said:
I do not belive them... has anyone had any experience with AIB on this type of policy, got any idea how I can estanblish if I was or was not overcharged on this plicy?
I also had a Surplus Builder. I got a letter a few weeks ago saying I'd been overcharged. I was already planning a sunshine holiday as I turned the page to find out I was being refunded €1.77. Doh!

I'd imagine that after all their previous woes they'd be pretty careful about refunding everybody on this one...

Back