Social housing - how are people assessed?

I meant by this that while the person in question moved out of the family home some years ago their spouse (no divorce) has since passed away so the family home would pass to them (now mortgage free).
Do you have access to their seperation agreement?

Thankfully, in my normal day to day life I don't come across many instances where somebody overtly lets me know they are milking the state. I don't know how many people this person would have shared this information with and although I did attempt to nudge the state body to investigate I cannot provide too much infomation in case the source of the complaint became obvious.

If there was a property whistleblower contact where anonymity was assured I would have no problem using such a facility.
In all honesty, if you're that worried about protecting your own anonymity, then you are as much part of the problem as the alleged fraudster. Or could it be that the reason why you want to protect your anonymity is that you're not 100% certain of the full facts?

Do you have access to their seperation agreement?
Good point. A copy of their will would also help!

In all honesty, if you're that worried about protecting your own anonymity, then you are as much part of the problem as the alleged fraudster.
That's unfair, there are plenty of situations what make it hard for people to report suspected crimes.

Or could it be that the reason why you want to protect your anonymity is that you're not 100% certain of the full facts?
So what? As long as there's a reasonable suspicion then I don't see why anyone would need to be 100% sure in order to report the suspected fraud.

Back