Small benefit from €1,000 to €1,500 for employers

I meant directors who are paid employees - as per Savvy's reference :
Q. Can self-employed workers avail of the Scheme?
A.
Yes, as long as they are in receipt of “Schedule E” income from their company on which income tax, PRSI and USC is being deducted

Would you agree with this?
I wouldn't because it's strictly incorrect.

If they are in receipt of “Schedule E” income, from their company or from another employment, on which income tax, PRSI and USC is being deducted, they can avail of the scheme in respect of that employment.

In other words, their self-employment status in respect of another source of income doesn't disqualify them.

But we all knew that anyway.

Who are people using for vouchers, I normally use One4all and I think they only charge a small postage fee.

Looked at Clevercards who charge 2%+vat on the value. So €36.90 on a single €1500 voucher.
Allgo are €6 per card.
Perx are only €1 /card - Trustpilot reviews seem to be horrendous for the card

Is that all the options? Without further digging it seems Perx are the cheapest.

Edit: Added Trustpilot info

Last edited:
Who are people using for vouchers, I normally use One4all and I think they only charge a small postage fee.

Looked at Clevercards who charge 2%+vat on the value. So €36.90 on a single €1500 voucher.
Allgo are €6 per card.
Perx are only €1 /card

Is that all the options? Without further digging it seems Perx are the cheapest.
I think the easiest thing to do is buy gift cards for whichever supermarket you shop with - it's essentially 40% off your shop

I think the easiest thing to do is buy gift cards for whichever supermarket you shop with - it's essentially 40% off your shop
yeah you are probably right. I think that's why One4all for Tesco and Supervalu have sufficed in previous years

Back