Skyeurope.com?

Sky Europe are okay, but if anything goes wrong, they are terrible to deal with. I lost some luggage with them, which wasn't returned for 9 days and they told me that they couldn't refund any cash for purchased items, even though I followed their lost baggage procedure and provided receipts for purchases, etc.

Cheap and cheerful, unless there is a problem, similar to most 'low' fare operators in my experience.

I'm flying with them next week. I emailed them a couple of times as I wanted to use their SkyShuttle service (Bus) and the staff seemed most helpful. They have good tourist information on their website regarding their destinations etc.

I flew with them to Bratislava earlier this week. The flight was a half hour late. We were put on the plane at Dublin airport where we had to sit outside the terminal in the baking heat for 40 minutes. I asked to have the air conditioning on but to no avail. Flight itself to Bratislava was fine and the pilot made up lost ground. We had to catch a SkyShuttle bus to Vienna but missed it by 5 minutes. we then had to wait an hour and a half to catch the next one. Journey on bus great.
On the way home our flight was delayed by an hour and a half. I noticed on the departures monitor that all their other flights were also delayed.
Bratislava airport is a small stuffy, no air conditioning airport. It smelt of cooked cabbage due to no air circulating. The flights were €25 all in, including taxes etc each way. You pays your money and....

Haven't had great experiences with Sky Europe out of Budapest myself.

Flights are ALWAYS delayed and they fly out of Ferihegy I which is quite definitely THE most godawful airport in Europe (followed closely by Barcelona).

Once on board they are fine but I'd try all other options before flying with them. Anything to avoid Ferihegy I!!!!

Flew with Skyeurope from Dubrovnik to Budapest this summer. I think they are a Slovakian airline. Modern fleet. Efficient service. Budget airline but didn't feel as "cheap" as Ryanair. Btw, Dubrovnik rocked but thought Budapest was a bit drab and down at heel.

Back