Skip hire

A

Aldini98

I live in Dublin and am wondering where is the best place to get a skip?

If you book online with A1 for Saturday, you'll get a special rate of €200 and can keep it till Tuesday. That's a saving of over €100 on the normal rate. Excellent!

That A1 deal is great, the problem is getting them to come and collect it!

I filled a skip to "water level" as stipulated in the terms and conditions, however I've been ringing EVERY day trying to get them to collect it, in the meantime someone has dumped in an old carpet and some bottles and now it looks overfilled, they'd better not refuse to take it...if they ever come!

Anyone had any similar problems? So far on the phone they just keep saying "they'll try their best tomorrow", so it's hard to get nasty! I'm not the most confrontational anyway!

generally if the truck can lift the skip, then they will take it away. Provided that the load is stacked that rubbish wont fall through there safety netting

I got the A1 saturday special a couple of weeks ago. It cost me 250. The 200 deal only applies if you are within a certain distance from their base. The driver said he would pick it up on monday but didn't collect until the following Saturday. I filled the skip up to about 5.5'. As long as it is well packed the driver will take it. I did see another A1 driver refuse to take an overfilled skip.

Back