Selling apartment

FeuFollet

I don't see a problem with that. Your taste may put someone off. An empty place will look more spacious and clean, that has to be better! Tell us where and how much, we are interested - unless you prefer to give it to estate agents?

I have repainted, installed new kitchen and bathroom,carpets and wooden floor
I intend to sell the vary spacious apartment without any furnishings as essentiallly I think I am selling a new apartment and do not see the need to furnish as people have their own tastes -is my reasoning correct here or am i being too clinical?

the only problem is that unfurnished it can be difficulty for viewers to get a sense of space about the place. They have to try and imagine, would a kitchen table fit in a certain spot, or sofa, bed... I would suggest very minimal furnishings, just the basic's... kitchen table and chairs, sofa and chairs and bed's

Builders nearly always furnish a showhouse to sell a new property for this reason. makes a house / apt look more like a home.

Molly said:
the only problem is that unfurnished it can be difficulty for viewers to get a sense of space about the place. They have to try and imagine, would a kitchen table fit in a certain spot, or sofa, bed... I would suggest very minimal furnishings, just the basic's... kitchen table and chairs, sofa and chairs and bed's

Builders nearly always furnish a showhouse to sell a new property for this reason. makes a house / apt look more like a home.

Yes I would agree with Molly. I am addicted to the property programs on tv and in every one they always stress that when selling your property, you need to suggest to the buyer how the space could be used. Some people are imagenative enough to see themselves in the space but others need a little help. Also an empty room can look so clinical and uninviting. Don't go over the top, but just a gentle suggestion of how each room would be used can make people really fall in love with your apartment straight away

Back