Sauna.

Wexfordman

Hi,

I am looking to build a sauna into my house (or rather outside it). Figure the money is/nt huge, and I dont own a flash car or have any expensive hobbies, so not feeiling too guilty about it!!!.

Anyway, my question is, if anyone can help have they done this before. I am going down the DIY route (I'm not a tradesman, but would be handy enough for jobs like this), so I am looking to source materials etc in Ireland or elswhere at the best price.

THe plan is to build an outside room from 4inch block, 1.6m wide by 3.5m long. Inside this I am going to house my sauna and a shower, and provide some decking from the back door out to the new building. I'm failry okay so far, about half way up with the blocks, so will be looking to purcahse sauna materials so far. Have proced locally in cork and very expensive (2k plus vat), compared to a web site in the UK which will kit out and deliver all materials required for a finished product for 1,800 euros including vat. Has anyone any places in Ireland that they know of that woul dbe competitive to this ?

If anyone has done this before also, any tips advice would be apreciated.

Regards,
Wexfordman

I think if u tried a Finnish chat room you would have a better chance of been told how to do it, most Finnish houses have Sauna's

Back