safety in supermarkets

which is more than i can say for you.i could try to go through your posts but i would not be interested enough

i seem to remember once when someone was asaulted in a disco of a hotel the took action against the hotel

OWWWW, Bamo.

Seriously though, I was in car park of my Supermarket once and before I got out of my car a woman who had just finished packing her groceries just pushed her empty trolley away from her and it came flying downhil and would have done my car some serious damage. Luckily I got out and stopped it and I also told her she should be more careful. She hadnt realised anyone was still sitting in my car so she was annoyed she was caught and completely lost the head and totally over reacted.

She actually got up into my face and really looked like she was going to physically attack me, she was really that wound up. I looked around for Security but no one there. She calmed down when I told her to get out of my face or else (in a not very nice way, I am sorry to say) It could have been nasty. But no way would I blame the shop or if anything had happened or would I have tried to bring a case.

Ah so thats a reason for the euro coin, people are less likely to leave the trolley lying around (or push them away) and cause damage to cars.

Back