Ryebridge, Kilcock

I went down to Kilcock last night to see if there was anybody down there and you could hardly get in the gate for the amount of cars down there!!! I would say there was about 30 or 40 cars lined up down there with tv's and quilts in the cars!! Its crazy!!

Have just been told that there are maintenance fees for the duplex's and Apts. but none for everything else.

Hi

My Mother told me that there was a big row up in the Ryebridge over the houses. They also released everything on the day even though they were only meant to and advertised that they were releasing 40 units of apartments and duplexes. I have the letters at home. I also heard that they released everything on the Friday due to the queues but i think that was a rumour.

How did everyone get on with it? Did anyone buy? They look lovely

Just wondered did anybody have any more info about the 3 bed duplex's?? Just cannot make out what way they are being laid out. Rang Coonan's about it but they didn't know either!! There will be no showhouses for the duplex's until September!!

blondie26 said:
Hi

My Mother told me that there was a big row up in the Ryebridge over the houses. They also released everything on the day even though they were only meant to and advertised that they were releasing 40 units of apartments and duplexes. I have the letters at home. I also heard that they released everything on the Friday due to the queues but i think that was a rumour.

How did everyone get on with it? Did anyone buy? They look lovely

They were sold on the friday, that is correct, there was such a big queue, with some people there since the thursday morning that the selling agents just decided to go ahead a day early and sell them.

Has anybody snagged on phase 1 yet? I've been told the completion letters are being sent out this week but have not received mine yet? Any ideas??

Was down there yesterday and the gates are open. Looks like a few people from the last phase have already moved in...
Have gone up 15K already !! Coonan have said that they expect to get a date for snagging this week.

Takes about 40-50 mins to parkwest at 8am rush hour.

Back