Ryanair Schedule for Spring Summer 2024. When?

IsleOfMan

Looking to book for 2024. Does anyone know when Ryanair will have their 2024 summer schedule available online?

Is it better to book now for 2024, wait until a Black Friday sale, wait until Christmas or the New Year?

I've never noticed their sales to make much of a difference. But I do know, as I book a lot of flights with them, that if I book for say April next year it's entirely possible they will change the flight times. They generally do their schedules in November and April in my experience. If the new flight time was inconvenient they used to let you change to a more convenient day, but they are much stricter now.

But I do know, as I book a lot of flights with them, that if I book for say April next year it's entirely possible they will change the flight times
I did book for next April to Majorca....Hotel also booked.....I hope that they don't change the flight times for this one. Very annoying when they do.

You'll only know this later, which is why you should be flexible. Are your dates the Easter school holidays (and I don't just mean Irish school holidays). If yes and you end up going a day earlier because holiday rates are 'generally' based on Sat to Sat, then you might have an accommodation issue on one night. And if Ryanair pull the route (unlikely) make sure your accommodation can be cancelled, up to say a month in advance.

Back