Ryanair Priority Checking In?

I've flown with them for the last 10 years and have to say that compared to AL, they are a joy. Found that the best way to use them is to only carry hand baggage, always web check-in and always expect the worst. I like to play a little game at the gate by rushing up to be first in the queue which then starts everybody else queueing, then going and sitting down when there is plenty of empty seats beside the gate. Seeing as the bus to the airport costs more than the flight, I'll put up with the rude and ignorant cabin crew and the well worn upholstery.

That sounds like a fun game :)

And I have to agree - I fly with them often and always carry on luggage and web checkin.
I get to the airport 40 mins before the flight takes off and just stroll trough security and onto the plane. Nearly as easy as getting the bus!

This is going to be interesting!!! I will report back as to how my 1st trip on a well worn ryanair plane with rude staff went!!

Scott that sounds like a very good game to play :)

It is a pity that you cannot print off both the outward journey and return journey from your own home before you go.
It depends on how long you're going for. Recently used it for a day trip to London, checked in for the outbound flight and was surprised that the return didn't appear so I entered the reference again and switched the order of the airports and was able to check in for the return flight too.
I flew Dublin to Cork last Friday and returned on Sunday - checked in online on Thursday for both legs of the journey. I also had to enter the reference number again and switched the order of the airports.
Delighted with the service and it only cos €25! Bargain!

Last edited:
pity you can't check in online for longer than 48 hours. for the sake of €3 ( now €4) its not worth the hassle of looking for an internet cafe if you are on holiday or away for a week or so.

Just back from my trip to uk with the girls!!!

Ryanair went ok plane was on time, clean, staff friendly. Could not complain about a thing.

2queues at dublin airport 1for priority and on for us normal passagners..it was well enforced as the priority got on first then the other passangers we all got sitting together. However at uk airport it was like a cattle pin everyone just barged there way to the gate. No system in place at all. It was disgraceful. The people that had priority check in didnt get to get on plane first so they had wasted there money for the return leg of the flight. Glad I didnt pay it. Would prefer AL because you can chose your seat and dont have to q to get sitted together but there ok for short trips I guess. Would use them again :)

Back