RTE say quinn " rags to riches to Rags"

I still have great sympathy for the man. I was in business and had to take risks each year. Sometimes when business slacks off you have to take more risks with the hope of getting out of your situation. I often had sleepless nights but would be forced to take extra risks to ride out the situation.
Most times it worked out but if the whole country was hit as recently, ok Government and regulators, Banks, developers etc, contributed to the situation, my chances of recovery would be slim. I could then look back and say why was I so foolish.
Considering his lifetimes work - will he have a comfortable retirement? As a workaholic the man will be lost. I wish him the best.
Dont agree that the tax payer should pay for all the debts wish I knew the solution.
European Bank must take some responsibility also. If Germany and France were in similar sutuation EU Bank would have taken steps to correct direction before disaster.
Our poor children and grandchildren. Browtal

I don't blame him for this.
I blame the government. They are the ones that guaranteed the banks, remember?

Businesses should be allowed to fail, including banks.

And the insurance companies right? And all those policy holders ready to make claims for the year? And all those people with outstanding claims against Quinn drivers in the courts - right?

Back