RTE ONE - "eye on the goods"

[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

When: Saturday 6.05pm
Presenter: Tina Leonard
Producer: Liz Sweeney
Researcher: Leanne O'Donnell
Comment Line: 1850 719 303

Has any heard this radio prog? Any comments. It goes out at six on Saturdays. Last Saturday they dealt with snag lists and bank charges.

A programme dedicated to the Irish consumer as it attempts to highlight, enlighten and inform people of their rights and other topical consumer issues. Find out what rights you have when the heel breaks off your shoe, what you can expect when you are overcharged in a shop or what to do if your package holiday turns into the holiday from hell!

About Tina Leonard

The presenter of Eye on the Goods is Tina Leonard, the Managing Director of the European Consumer Centre (ECC). With an in-depth knowledge of the subject, Tina is also no stranger to radio and television as she is constantly in demand to answer consumer queries on programmes such as Today with Pat Kenny, Morning Ireland and RTÉ's Streetwise as well contributing to local, national and European print media.

The programme is produced by Liz Sweeney and researched by Leanne O'Donnell.

[broken link removed]
European Consumer Centre (ECC).

ajapale

It seems good, listening to it now..............on t'internet from the RTE link.
Stobear

I've been looking for a good consumer show on TV for ages. Why do all the good shows end up on Radio? Is that where RTE keeps the talented people?

Perhaps they assume that people will watch anything on TV but you have to be good to get listened to on Radio?

To think Shirley Temple Bar can get on TV and this show can't. Ah well.

-Rd

Yes and even this radio show is in a bizzarre time slot Sat evening at 6pm. Is it repeated? I have trouble with sreaming audio so cant listen on line.
ajapale

quote-"To think Shirley Temple Bar can get on TV and this show can't. Ah well."

PMSL-ain't that the truth

I saw profile of STB on TG4 on Friday night. A very impressive individual...just goes to show you can judge a book by its cover..

ajapale

Back