riskier pensions....

Killter

Can anyone tell me which of the funds below would suit a 28 yr looking to invest in a riskier fund due to age and projected retirement of 65?

its with E Star through LA brokers, pesonnal contributions, non from employer.

Any help would be great.

Matrix Range of Funds

Mercers Investment Review.

As ever, thanks a million

Killter

The Eagle Star Matrix range of funds is not one fund but, as the name suggests, a range. They range from low risk to high risk. There's plenty of information on these funds on Eagle Star's website.

The Mercer review is not a fund at all - it's a publication that compares funds.

I suggest that you should take professional advice before committing to a pension contribution with an execution-only broker. The services of LABrokers, like all execution-only brokers are intended for those who already know what they're looking for.

The matrix range of unds from Eagle Star has over 20 funds, ranging from low to medium to high to higher risk.

If you want high risk, then there are a few to choose from/

See here:

[broken link removed]

Hi Killter

Given your age, you could probably look to the "High" and "Higher" risk class funds, 5*5 would be "Higher" risk, but some allocation (i.e. > 10% and < 50% of your total investment) to these funds may be suitable for someone your age.

We also provide an execution only service for PRSA investors so please PM me if you would like to know more.

Hi Killter

Given your age, you could probably look to the "High" and "Higher" risk class funds, 5*5 would be "Higher" risk, but some allocation (i.e. > 10% and < 50% of your total investment) to these funds may be suitable for someone your age.

We also provide an execution only service for PRSA investors so please PM me if you would like to know more.

I went for a low cost execution only Eagle Star Standard PRSA with 100% 5*5 Global through LABrokers. About as risky as you can get with a Standard PRSA! Wanted something a bit more interesting than a consensus fund. I can always reconsider the fund percentages in 5-10 years if it is looking grim.

Back