Rise of extremist politics

The Shinners are going to appoint an extra 1000 Gardai but 5 of those 1000 will be to replace Jerry McCabe, Frank Hand, Gary Sheehan, Seamus Quaid, Samuel Donegan, all murdered by SF/IRA and the other 5 gardai who were killed by other Republican terrorists. It's some turn around from considering them as legitimate targets to wanting to be their employer.

The Shinners also proposed;

Abolish the Insurance Levy (cost to the State €230 million)
Introduction of the living wage across the Public Sector
The abolition of all 3rd level fees.
A 2/3 state subsidy of childcare costs and a pay increase for all people employed in childcare.
Everyone to get tow GP visits a year, paid for by them through their taxes.

All that and a cut in taxes all except "the rich".
Interestingly the value of your pension pot is now removed from the calculation of their wealth tax.

1. "Poor" Purple?????? - Do you want me to start a collection?
2. Me a part of the FF/FG/Lab Golden Circle - No Chance! Of that, there's no doubt.

I think you got all that wrong Josh.

If there are twelve candidates on my voting paper, I'll start at number 12 and work my way to Number 1. I have no problem knowing who'll be first past the post and second and third. The fourth is a bit of a gamble. But, it's the sequence of eliminations puzzles me most. You see, I'm trying to squeeze most value from my Proportional Representation -Single Transfer Vote. You can take it that nobody from FF/FG/Lab/SF will be in my 1,2,3,4 selections. My future vote must be earned. I'm giving nobody an easy passage.

1. "Poor" Purple?????? - Do you want me to start a collection?
2. Me a part of the FF/FG/Lab Golden Circle - No Chance! Of that, there's no doubt.

I seen what you posting over on Paddy powers I also seen you'r posted about how Good MRS is With Money on another post
Looks like Mrs and Mrs Will be giving FG there no 1 Vote to save there 20 Euro Bet,:confused:

I think you got all that wrong Josh.

Of course I do ,It's the possibility of having a Dream come true that makes life Interesting for Leper,

I don't think we will have a collection just good advice

To the ones who still believe FF/FG/LAB Golden Circle, are looking out for you in the private sector ,Chase them, chase them until you're out of breath then keep running,[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The Shinners also proposed;

Abolish the Insurance Levy (cost to the State €230 million)
Introduction of the living wage across the Public Sector
The abolition of all 3rd level fees.
A 2/3 state subsidy of childcare costs and a pay increase for all people employed in childcare.
Everyone to get tow GP visits a year, paid for by them through their taxes.

All that and a cut in taxes all except "the rich".
Interestingly the value of your pension pot is now removed from the calculation of their wealth tax.
I cant find the press release where did you come across the above
The look more like what FF/FG/ LAB would propose at this stage to be honest,

In some countries it is the far right who are on the rise. In Ireland it is the far left. They are equally dangerous to society.
Some countries? All of Europe has swung to the Right apart from Ireland and Greece. Sinn Fein are a fascist party (IRA) masquerading as quasi-left for cynical vote harvesting purposes

Some countries? All of Europe has swung to the Right apart from Ireland and Greece. Sinn Fein are a fascist party (IRA) masquerading as quasi-left for cynical vote harvesting purposes
Reckless policies by centre left or center right which is what we are seeing in Ireland over the last four to five years will have to be sorted by an extreme political party when the money runs out in Ireland,
The TROIKA Will not be nice when they come back and see FG rolled back the reforms put in place once they left,

The present Irish Government is being Roller over Left Right and center by vested Interest Groups ,
This will all have to be paid back out of High Earners tax and from the holders of Wealth that cannot be moved When the policies of FF?FG/LAB go belly up,

Last edited:
I seen what you posting over on Paddy powers I also seen you'r posted about how Good MRS is With Money on another post
Looks like Mrs and Mrs Will be giving FG there no 1 Vote to save there 20 Euro Bet,:confused:

Hi Josh, You got that one wrong too. Neither of us will be voting FG as Number 1. I don't leave my brains rule my heart when it comes to a little flutter. It's the value; it's the money - nothing else. 9/2 on a sitting senator who had been a TD (Jerry Buttimer), who has worked his butt off at the parish pump. He has two sets of posters one wearing a beard the other no beard. He gets my friendly tenner flutter this week.

For the record I am a keen supporter of the Rep of Ireland in football and Ireland in rugby. But, if I think whoever they are playing are a better bet. I bet on the opposition. Like I said "It's the money." Incidentally, betting against the Rep of Ireland and Ireland pays better dividends than backing them for a win. [Even Purple can see that].

By the way this is the first Election in a while I havent seen a prediction from you
looking foward to cremeegg calling the 2020 election results,
Cheers

Well now I do like a challenge , so at a global level I think that FF are doing well in the campaign. Michéal Martin's refusal to go into coalition with FG was a wise move tactically. I have come to believe that campaigns are all about the strapline "Yes We Can" "Make America Great Again" and the best of all "Get Brexit Done"

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public.

The strapline for this election is "time for a change" or better yet "get them out", while MM and Irish politics isn't quite that crude (yet) that is the underlying point and MM took the open goal he was presented.

As a second point it's depressing to see the Irish Times banging the drum for the Greens, again. At the Euro elections they were at it even after the polls closed. The greens no doubt have a positive image and a bit of momentum behind them, but they have only a few candidates with the profile to capitalise on that.

Ivan yates was first out of the traps with a bold prediction of 60 seats for FF, and while that seems high, things are moving in that direction.

So here is my call for what it is worth, out going seat numbers in brackets.

FF 58 (46)
FG 43 (47)
SF 20 (22)
Green 10 (3)
Lab 7 (7)
SD 2 (2)
Others 20 (31)

Last edited:
Well now I do like a challenge , so at a global level I think that FF are doing well in the campaign. Michéal Martin's refusal to go into coalition with FG was a wise move tactically. I have come to believe that campaigns are all about the strapline "Yes We Can" "Make America Great Again" and the best of all "Get Brexit Done"

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public.

The strapline for this election is "time for a change" or better yet "get them out", while MM and Irish politics isn't quite that crude (yet) that is the underlying point and MM took the open goal he was presented.

As a second point it's depressing to see the Irish Times banging the drum for the Greens, again. At the Euro elections they were at it even after the polls closed. The greens no doubt have a positive image and a bit of momentum behind them, but they have only a few candidates with the profile to capitalise on that.

Ivan yates was first out of the traps with a bold prediction of 60 seats for FF, and while that seems high, things are moving in that direction.

So here is my call for what it is worth, out going seat numbers in brackets.

FF 58 (46)
FG 43 (47)
SF 20 (22)
Green 10 (3)
Lab 7 (7)
SD 2 (2)
Others 20 (31)
You have FF are on the high side I would say 55 tops
FG about right I would say 42 seats on the nose
SF on low side I would say 28 expect FG Die in the wool supporters to vote SF to keep FF down Sf could go over 30 seats from FG transfers,
FG/SF could finish up with over 70 seats between them , Even purple can see SF are not seen as an extreme party any more,
Greens on high side I would say 5 or 6 at most ,seen as more extreme than SF
LAB on high side I would say around 5
SD on low side I would say around 6

You're joking, right?
I'd vote for paul Murphy before I'd vote for that blood soaked quasi-marxist detritus.
Of course you would vote for Paul Murphy ,lots of people who hold views like yourself are Paul Murphys they never took a good look at themselves to notice,

Of course you would vote for Paul Murphy ,lots of people who hold views like yourself are Paul Murphys they never took a good look at themselves to notice,
I don't understand your post.

I dislike Paul Murphy and everything he represents, his Trotskyite values are a threat to democracy and are an attack on natural justice. I'd have him in power any day of the week ahead of the fascist political front of a bunch of child killers.

I heard a brief section of MLMD being interviewed on RTE Radio yesterday. The interviewer (David McCullagh ?) called out an allegation that a SF Stormont Minister said he could not make a decision about 'Cash for Ash' without running it past 3 named advisors. MLMD waved it away saying all Ministers have advisors. The interviewer let it slide.

2 comments;
Advisors advise, Ministers decide. For a Minister to decline to decide indicates they are not up to the job, or that SF are 'different'.
One of the named advisors has quite a chequered history. And not from being a political advisor. Again, SF are 'different'.

But what is more shocking is that even if the three mentioned were just advisors, that's not the main problem. These advisors (or bosses, doesn't matter) were (are?) leading members of the Provisional IRA.

Some time after MLMD & MON took 'control' of Sinn Fein, there was a photo published on Twitter by Carál NíChuilín of the two women seated at a table with piles of documents. In the background were two men whose histories are known.

The photo could have been taken from another angle, or staged differently to feature just the new leadership.

The message was clear. There may be new faces in leadership positions but people in the background "haven't gone away, you know".

the real danger for this country is if the greens get into power...…..they will destroy everything in no time at all..

the real danger for this country is if the greens get into power...…..they will destroy everything in no time at all..
How so? They were quite moderate the last time they were in power and they have murdered any children.

How so? They were quite moderate the last time they were in power and they have murdered any children.
have a listen at what they propose doing this time if they get into power and you might change your mind. i would the shinners in every time over the greens.

Arguably their pro-diesel stance when last in government has cost more lives than anything SF-IRA have done recently... not deliberate so that's more reckless endangerment maybe...

Back