Revolut - possible to receive payments from people who are not phone contacts?

Protocol

Is it possible to receive small payments, say 10 euro, from dozens of people?

Assuming they all have the Revolut app, what do I do?

These people are not friends of mine, I don't have their mobile numbers.

I can contact them by e-mail, and I can issue instructions to them.

Similar question, but about PayPal.

I may want to receive a small payment from each of maybe 50-60 people.

10-12-15 euro each.

I don't really want to be handling cash.

I have set up a personal PayPal account, as the marketing suggests that payments can be received into the account from others.

Now, after I set up the account, I see that there is a limit on Request Money, a limit of 20 people.

I don't know much about PayPal, so I welcome any advice.

Is it that Paypal want me to set up a business account, and charge me?

Also, I don't really want to make 50 individual requests for payment by typing 50 e-mail addresses into PayPal, is there a way around this?

Send an email with your phone number on it to the people. that is all that is required from their end. Revelut will give them your name for them to match the person they are sending money to.

Thanks.

I do not want these people to have my mobile number.

I wonder is there any other way.........................

You can give your revolut username for people to pay you.
It is found by clicking the two opposing arrows on the bottom of the home page and it should be there below your name in an @vandriver style.(not my revolut handle!)

Similar question, but about PayPal.

I may want to receive a small payment from each of maybe 50-60 people.

10-12-15 euro each.

I don't really want to be handling cash.

I have set up a personal PayPal account, as the marketing suggests that payments can be received into the account from others.

Now, after I set up the account, I see that there is a limit on Request Money, a limit of 20 people.

I don't know much about PayPal, so I welcome any advice.

Is it that Paypal want me to set up a business account, and charge me?

Also, I don't really want to make 50 individual requests for payment by typing 50 e-mail addresses into PayPal, is there a way around this?

I believe if you give your email to people, they can make the payment to you through paypal

You can give your revolut username for people to pay you.
It is found by clicking the two opposing arrows on the bottom of the home page and it should be there below your name in an @vandriver style.(not my revolut handle!)

Yeah, handle is probably the easiest option if you do not have their mobile number.

The other option is to simply give your Revolut IBAN.

Back