Revolut is fine, as long as your surname is not Ryan or Varadkar or Martin.

Conor Pope returns to the theme today

I got a call to know if I was related to Georgie Burgess, but I just said "No" as I did not want my card compromised.

Brendan

Were you trying to transfer money to someone called Sharon, with a narrative referencing overdue child support, at the time? ;)

-----------

My thinking on Revolut's customer service, is that it's poor because most staff don't have a background in financial services, and are just using a FAQ, to respond to customer queries.

Are these really the people that I want to entrust with my money?... absolutely not. So for me, Revolut will continue to be a small add on, and not my main service provider, for money transmission, storing wealth etc.

Were you trying to transfer money to someone called Sharon, with a narrative referencing overdue child support, at the time? ;)

-----------

My thinking on Revolut's customer service, is that it's poor because most staff don't have a background in financial services, and are just using a FAQ, to respond to customer queries.

Are these really the people that I want to entrust with my money?... absolutely not. So for me, Revolut will continue to be a small add on, and not my main service provider, for money transmission, storing wealth etc.

The fact that the transfer was for €12.70 and the narrative was “Sweets...sorry, a drink” was a dead giveaway.

Back