Revenue to focus on Ryder Cup

• Thread starter SteelBlue05
  • Start date
Hi all,
Great guess on the October 31st tax returns - it did bring me to this page. Yes, the tax man got his fair share. Why would I need a PSV license? Myself and my husband just picked them up from the airport in both cars. They said we took really good care of them and we told them the best places, pubs, restaurants etc to visit. Anyhoo, the point I wanted to make was not only was it well worth renting my house for the ryder cup but it was great meeting and getting to know new people from a differnt country.
And hey, since there are some nitpicking about tax returns here - I sent rydercup-accommodation.com a nice bottle of wine for renting my house - can I claim that back from the taxman?

Of course you need a PSV License, Vehicle and Insurance. It was a business transaction, part of the service being provided. Not the same as collecting a relative or friend.

Not the same as collecting a relative or friend.
Anyone that gives me €26,000 for 9 days stay in my house can be my friend! :D

(Btw, well done Marie Chase!)

PS. Kildare = Dublin-lite :D

Of course you need a PSV It was a business transaction, part of the service being provided.

You don't know that. Who or what defines the service provided? Maybe that was a favour. I can't see it would make financial sense to do it otherwise.

Back