Resolving the AAM domestic

Now children, Mummy and Daddy still love you all very much, but we've just decided that we need to be apart now. We'll still see you all at weekends, and it's not your fault at all.

Well , when you put it like that it makes sense.

Yet again a serious issue has been reduced to farce and homosexual innuendo.
If we can just get both of us pointing in the same direction we can work though the pain ‘till we reach a spot that makes us both happy.

Yet again a serious issue has been reduced to farce and homosexual innuendo.
If we can just get both of us pointing in the same direction we can work though the pain ‘till we reach a spot that makes us both happy.

G spot?

Now children, Mummy and Daddy still love you all very much, but we've just decided that we need to be apart now. We'll still see you all at weekends, and it's not your fault at all.

Except maybe Firefly a bit.

Yea, firefly you. You know what you did.

I'm in Dublin tomorrow night. How about we bite the bullet and meet up for a drink? 7.30 in the Shelbourne??? Open to everyone by the way..

I'd love to but I have something I have to go to.
If you around any other night let me know and I'm on for a pint.

I'm in Dublin tomorrow night. How about we bite the bullet and meet up for a drink? 7.30 in the Shelbourne??? Open to everyone by the way..

The Shelbourne hotel? Is that where Jackeen AAMers go for pints? I haven't drank in Dublin for a few years but surely there are better pubs...clearly some people are still partying ;)

Pistols at dawn in the park

If dueling was good enough for Daniel O'Connell it's good enough for AAM

Back