Replacement doors for kitchen cabinets

Westgolf

Hi all

Any recommendations for a supplier of the above ? I was in my rental property during the week and thought the kitchen could do with a spruce up. It's about 10 years fitted so it doesn't owe me anything.

Cheers

Ikea looks good and well priced however they have limited sizes and did not work for my kitchen. I found a few places online but mostly in the UK

I recently had a kitchen fitted. We used the panelling centre in santry. Found their prices fair and decent choice too.

I have done a good few kitchens and for a rental would suggest you paint the kitchen if it is structurally good. Changing the ironmongery on the doors and drawers can also help spruce it up...Even worktops can be changed but would try anything before I would take out kitchen and put in a new one...Also the doors are not cheap and guesstimate would be 30 per door....Anyway hope this helps..

Would you consider getting the cabinets painted?

The surface on the doors is not in great condition and painting would not improve.
Ikea looks good and well priced however they have limited sizes and did not work for my kitchen. I found a few places online but mostly in the UK
Yep, most I have seen are uk based
I have done a good few kitchens and for a rental would suggest you paint the kitchen if it is structurally good. Changing the ironmongery on the doors and drawers can also help spruce it up...Even worktops can be changed but would try anything before I would take out kitchen and put in a new one...Also the doors are not cheap and guesstimate would be 30 per door....Anyway hope this helps..
If I got the cabinet doors for €30 each I could live with that. Would also change the ironmongery as well. Ikea sizing doesn't suit either.
Thanks for all the suggestions so far

The surface on the doors is not in great condition and painting would not improve.

Yep, most I have seen are uk based

If I got the cabinet doors for €30 each I could live with that. Would also change the ironmongery as well. Ikea sizing doesn't suit either.
Thanks for all the suggestions so far
Ironmongery rarely matches so if you are painting the existing doors then take away all handles and fill in the screw holes with wood filler and sand...then prime and paint your doors and then drill for new handles

then drill for new handles

Most of the bigger cabinet handle suppliers use only a few common screw centre spacings. Measure what's there and find replacements with the same dimensions, filled holes will always show unless the door is being refinished.

Back