RECI Electrician needed

Broadcaster

Hi,
Not sure if I am posting to the right area on the site. Our fuse board is very old, installed probably in late 70s so we are looking at replacing it and have several other electrical jobs done at the same time. Looking now for a recommendation for RECI electrician in the Celbridge or general Kildare area. I've checked some sites online including Selectra but just see list upon list of names. Hard to know who to get and would prefer to have a recommended person or company. Would appreciate any suggestions.

I've used tradesmen.ie in the past and cannot recommend it highly enough, so much easier than ringing loads of people in the hope one is interested in your job and has the time.

Thanks Zenith63. I'm keen to find a RECI electrician and wonder are most or all electricians nowadays registered as such?
I'll try that website. Thanks again

You can do very little electrical work these days without being a registered Safe Electric (the new name for RECI) electrician so the vast majority will be. You can just specify something like ‘Proof of public liability insurance and up-to-date Safe Electric Registration required’ in your request on the likes of transmen.ie so the cowboys are unlikely to bother contacting you.

Back