Reborn Dolls

You can rest assured that both I and my ‘ friend ‘ will give your comment the consideration which we feel it deserves.
Always good to have someone on board as an arbiter as to what constitutes humour

My 6 year old was going through the Smyths brochure circling lots of things so I made her watch a video of starving children, a few episodes of childrens hospital, a video of turkeys being killed for Christmas and a film about sweat shops in Vietnam full of children....Last time she will have expectations in life.....

They have to learn....Last time she misplaced her favourite doll after me telling her not to lose her, I found the doll and returned it limb by limb.....

I know it's off topic but I have a 6 year old that struggles to sleep at night. Have no idea why....Anyone got any suggestions??

They have to learn....Last time she misplaced her favourite doll after me telling her not to lose her, I found the doll and returned it limb by limb.....

I know it's off topic but I have a 6 year old that struggles to sleep at night. Have no idea why....Anyone got any suggestions??
You're too soft on her. That's the problem right there.

My 6 year old was going through the Smyths brochure circling lots of things so I made her watch a video of starving children, a few episodes of childrens hospital, a video of turkeys being killed for Christmas and a film about sweat shops in Vietnam full of children....Last time she will have expectations in life.....
Did you take her to Santa's grave?

Back