Raisin Statements

imalwayshappy

Hi,

I have an account with Raisin and funds on Deposit with a Portuguese Bank. I am looking for a statement. Do I need to go directly to the Portuguese Bank (I don't speak Portuguese) or what is the best approach?

I need the statement for a local Bank in Ireland dated within the last 6 months and the funds are on a fixed term deposit. The Irish Bank wont take anything I received from Raisin when I set up the account 10 months ago.

I have emailed Raisin over a week ago with no response....

Thanks

Hi. I'm in the same situation. Did you manage to get anything from Raisin?
Hi, I am having the same issue at the moment. I need 6 months statement included transactions for my mortgage application with an Irish bank. They haven’t answered to my messages and emails yet however the customer support I phoned told me they will provide a statement but won’t include the transactions. Did you have the same experience? Did you get your statement eventually?

Hi, I am having the same issue at the moment. I need 6 months statement included transactions for my mortgage application with an Irish bank. They haven’t answered to my messages and emails yet however the customer support I phoned told me they will provide a statement but won’t include the transactions. Did you have the same experience? Did you get your statement eventually?
They took the initial statement that is given at the start to say the amount and the term. I explained to the bank and they were happy enough with this. It's not the first time the banks have come across this so should be ok

Back