Purchasing property in Saggart, Dublin

Sacas1

I am in the process of buying a property in the Slade Castle area of Saggart. Before i invest all my money I Would like to know if there are any serious issues with the properties please?

Welcome to AAM.

Can't comment on the properties but traffic in Saggart village is very slow and painful. Luas is handy though.

Looks like anti social type activity near shopping centre - but that’s a good distance from you

Saggart 'village' is a CLASSIC example of a County Council not giving a toss about planning, infrastructure or any system of ensuring that once they allowed the local landowners to flog their land to developers, gave them whatever planning permission they wanted, that anyone could move in or out of it. As long as there was a creche bunged into each of the various applications, everything was dandy. Narrow roads in every direction meeting at an intersection that seems to have had some sort of ongoing road works/construction for YEARS means that I now avoid the place at all costs.

The Council's solution to traffic seems to be to chuck in another set of traffic lights... go figure.

Back