PRSA charges

Update: I contacted Zurich today and to open a PRSA directly with them would attract a 98% allocation rate and 1% AMC. I mentioned the 100% allocation rate and 0.75% AMC mentioned in other threads but they restated their charges as above. They didn't ask the transfer value or the amount of the annual single payment.

Update: I contacted Zurich today and to open a PRSA directly with them would attract a 98% allocation rate and 1% AMC. I mentioned the 100% allocation rate and 0.75% AMC mentioned in other threads but they restated their charges as above. They didn't ask the transfer value or the amount of the annual single payment.

The charges quoted in earlier posts are available from brokers, not directly from Zurich Life or the other pension companies mentioned.

The charges quoted in earlier posts are available from brokers, not directly from Zurich Life or the other pension companies mentioned.

In another post it was stated they were available by going direct Liam. For a PRSA fund value under 100k with a single variable annual payment being made, what would be the product with the lowest charges available?

In another post it was stated they were available by going direct Liam.

I'm not aware of that other post but I'm not aware of any of the PRSA companies offering a better deal to those who go direct than what is available from brokers. Brokers bring the PRSA companies the vast majority of their business so the companies wouldn't want to undercut their largest suppliers.

For a PRSA fund value under 100k with a single variable annual payment being made, what would be the product with the lowest charges available?

Standard Life 100% allocation and 0.9% annual charge for Vanguard funds.

Regards,

Liam
www.ferga.com

For a PRSA fund value under 100k with a single variable annual payment being made, what would be the product with the lowest charges available?
At 100% allocation? I suspect you won't do much better than an AMC 0.9% on a PRSA.
Are you far off €100k in terms of the value of your PRSA?

Once you hit that €100k mark, you could transfer your PRSA to a substantially cheaper contract and then start a personal pension (with a lower AMC) for new contributions.

Are you far off €100k in terms of the value of your PRSA?

Once you hit that €100k mark, you could transfer your PRSA to a substantially cheaper contract and then start a personal pension (with a lower AMC) for new contributions.
It's worth around €70K. That sounds like the best plan

At 100% allocation? I suspect you won't do much better than an AMC 0.9% on a PRSA.

But the brokers might know of a better deal...

What is the best rate for a fund value under €100K for an executive pension? (with 100% allocation).

Back