Price of water at Dublin airport

Yes, it's a european measure, but the minister for transport (from any member state) should have some say in it. After all, we are the europeans. Or else try petitioning your MEP. They have to get re-elected. Though unfortunatly they don't seem to get much say in such decisions.

It would be nice to see some democratic accountibility in Europe and the rules getting rolled back if enough people throughout europe complained about it. Must find out who my MEP is...

Ok, the second cheapest bottle of water at Dublin Airport is upstairs in the cafe after you go thru security. If you are buying food, you can get a bottle of water for 1.30.

The cheapest bottle of water is in the business lounge, it's free! As long as you have a card that lets you use the business lounge, you can have all the water you want; in fact I usually throw a couple of bottles in my briefcase for later.

No sign of a water fountain (or even a water foundation) in area B, I walked around it twice and couldn't see anything.

Oh and my apologies, fell down on the job as AAM researcher, I forgot to bring an empty water bottle with me throughsecurity to see if they would confiscate it. Willl do it after christmas!

Back