President Palin anyone ?

Looking at Obama it looks to me that over the years he was "let in" on a few secrets. These secrets have drained any freshness that he had when he first started. He now knows the third secret of Fatima. That aliens do exist. That it is all one big con and the best thing to do is go along for the ride. If you even look at the faces of the various popes over the years, you can see a realisation that when they came in to power that they were told certain things that has knocked the wind out of their sails.

Jim ?

Jim Corr ?

Is that you ?

[broken link removed]

The truth is out there.

mccainalien_endorse_full.jpg

I don't believe the world is well-served by tugging the forelock to America or Britain, or China for that matter.
I agree. Each country should act in its own medium to long term interests. Fortunately trade and capitalism make the wellbeing of countries intertwine and so what’s good for one is good for all.

Not watching what the major powers are doing both inside and outside Ireland and not making our presence felt is what has us where we are today.
I’m not sure what you mean by this. How can we “make our presence felt” in China? Do you think that, during a meeting of the Party big-wigs in Beijing, whilst plotting their Machiavellian schemes for world domination, someone is going to stand and say “hold on there lads, we can’t do that; the Paddies are watching and they’ll go ballistic!”

Back