Portable power supply camping

thelad77

I,,m looking for a portable power supply with dc out port DC 220volt, under 200 euro.the only one i can find is this one

i want to buy one in the shop ,not online .
Is there any shop thats sells them,besides argos in a brick and mortar store.
i,d like to buy a smaller on that takes maybe 5-6 hours to charge .
the one from argos takes 8 hours to charge

I,,m looking for a portable power supply with dc out port DC 220volt, under 200 euro.the only one i can find is this one

First off, what you linked to is certainly not anything even close to what you say you are looking for.

Also, if you're looking for a portable power supply with an output of 220V A/C (I suspect your 'DC' was a typo) then you
are into either a small generator or a voltage inverter that can run off your car/van battery.

Reactions: Leo
There are several YouTube videos reviewing powerpacks for camping. One is by Poweroak. If you search YouTube for 'Gadget John' or 'John and Mandy' you should find it. Where you buy it here is another matter. Is O'Meara's Camping open?

The PowerOak ones fit the bill alright, but their options with mains output start at about €270. Also, weighing 2.7kg plus, they're not something you'd lug on most camping trips unless your pitch is close to the car, in which case you'd be better off getting an inverter as suggested by SparkRite will do the job for a fraction of the price.

Yeah, they're not cheap but the inverter also needs to be close to the vehicle and I'm not sure how long you could draw from the vehicle battery before running it down to critical levels.

Back