planning granted - 10 year claus

He was very adement about the 20KM boundary - and corrected me when I said I thought it was 15KM. Mentioned it stretched past Abbeyknockmoy. Actually mentioned the village that met the 20 KM boundary passed abbey (can't remember off hand).

Now you have less than a week left to appeal to An Bord Pleanála. The plan I linked for you states 15km Road Length , can the planner show you a document stipulating that 20km is the limit , if you go in there ? Just ask him to leave it with one of the clerical people at the desk and they will give you a certified copy. As It does not exist prepare a doc yourself stating that you were not shown such a written rule on request and certify that instead at the counter by getting it stamped and dated.

For the file hand in (6 copies was it) , receipt them too ? Demand an immediate retraction of the condition or they will have to pay the costs of the appeal to An Bord P in full + a healthy dollop of costs for your time and effort on top. Tell them you expect confirmation of removal of enurement in writing by 5pm weds. They hand deliver these all the time to houses , does not have to be by post.

The council will attempt to lose the documents , its their standard M/O , but you have a receipt :) and a witness.

Contact a local councillor ultra ultra pronto , not a newly elected one but one who was there in the last council that formulated the plan I linked, that being the operative plan unless an amendment was voted through that the councillor knows of increasing the stated 15km road length to 20km a la Sheryl .

Apart from the sneaky slimy 20km rule that has no legal foundation that I know of there is no OTHER reason for you to have an enurement so hop to it and appeal after your visits to planning office and councillor....Monday latest dude.....thats unless the council cop on and roll over.

Thats all your grounds for appeal and the supporting evidence on file for it.

Back