Pizza eating

None of the Carbonara's I got in Italy had cream. Egg only.

Not in Italy. Eggs, cheese and olive oil or butter and bacon. Sorry but no mushrooms either!!

Well I betcha mine is nicer. That's it - I'm never going to Italy. What do the Italians know about food anyway? Sure they think marscapone is nice. And some Sicilians eat cheese with maggots in it.

No, to be fair, I preferred the Carbonara without cream. You would not even miss it. It was still creamy enough with just the egg.

All this talk of Pizza and Carbonara is making me hungry and I am supposed to be on a diet.

There was a guy on 106 today who had a deep fried Pizza in Scotland. Another one had eaten a deep fried Doner kebab. That should do the auld arteries a power of good ........ if it's staple!

There was a guy on 106 today who had a deep fried Pizza in Scotland.

One drunken night in Edinburgh (are there any other kind ;) ?) I went in search of, and found, and bought a deep-fried pizza. Took one bite and threw the rest away. Like cardboard in batter.

Still, I had to know ..

Legend is that they do Mars Bars and Cadburys Creme Eggs too, though I'll never know. The pizza ended my curiousity.

Mars Bars are a staple, never heard of a Creme Egg deep fried though

BTW, the mars version is 'orrible

Back