Personal loan avantcard

I'm my eye on you and you're way too clever by half. (That's a joke for those that don't get my humour.) Being serious I am intrigued with how you manged to buy the house and I await your next instalment as I am positive you will mange somehow to get rid of your current self induced pickle. Which I thought was breathtaking in how you achieved it. You remind me a bit of myself and what I did to get on the property ladder. But I'm very confident you're well on your way to solving the Avantcard debt. It's not for the faint hearted though. And it surely will never become a Key Post on how to buy a property quick.:D
Absolutely 100% correct. I am flat out applying for new Credit cards with various lenders who are offering 0% on bank transfers. Ulster Bank have approved me but not sure for how much, only 3k i think. An Post are offering 0% and have approved me for 9k but i am still sending them documents. An Post is actually through Avantcard so it will be interesting to see if in fact they give me money to actually pay themselves off. PTSB have also offered me about 7k 0% so i am also sending them off more documents.
I have also applied to BOI for a Buy to let mortgage for the house , i am sending them off documents also so if they come through it will solve everything.

Well if anyone can achieve this you can. You could go into business you are so accurate at giving institutions paperwork that meets their requirements. After this you should write a post on what you did to show others how it can be done!

Also it will be interesting to see how long you can go interest free. I’ll laugh if you switch back again to avantcard for another nine months.

Ok lads the latest is Ulster Bank have given me a Credit Card with a litim of €5000, PTSB have also given me one for €7000, i am waiting for AN Post but i think i am approved for €9000. BOI refused me twice :eek: althought they had no problem giving me a €300k mortgage 12 months ago. Anyway all the Credit Cards are 0% interest on balance transfers for 12 months. Can i transfer 5k from my Avantcard (16k) to UB , 7K to PTSB etc? Or can i only transfer the full balance from Avantcard to a single CC? Thanks

When I did a balance transfer from a KBC to An Post Avant card I had the choice of how much to transfer (up to my limit). Just watch out, if you also spend on that card, you incur interest on the entire balance. And be aware some of the others might ask you to provide a closer letter of your original card, KBC required it when we applied to them.

So today i transfered €8500 over to my Avantcard from my new An Post CC which is in fact operated by Avantcard also. Last Friday i transfered €4500 from my new Ulster Bank CC over to my Avantcard, so €13,000 off the Avantcard and only €2500 left to pay off and interest free 0% for 12 month on the 2 balance transfers. PTSB approved me and i sent everything off but then the underwriters turned me down :oops:. Anyway i can't win them all. Must go now and find someone who will give me €2500 Interest free for 9/12 months.

Does your employer or your partners offer any type of holiday fund? I know of one company that sign up to make monthly contributions to save a holiday fund, setting a target balance. Then can borrow interest free from the fund (up to the target balance), paying it off with your monthly installments. Or is there anything your employer allows you to purchase via salary sacrifice that has a cash market value??? IE buy now, sell, then repay over a year.

I am following your story with interest to see how you get this sorted :) I am sure you will find a way.

Actually another one, does your company allow flexible benefits? Can you sell back any of your holidays?

Does your employer or your partners offer any type of holiday fund? I know of one company that sign up to make monthly contributions to save a holiday fund, setting a target balance. Then can borrow interest free from the fund (up to the target balance), paying it off with your monthly installments. Or is there anything your employer allows you to purchase via salary sacrifice that has a cash market value??? IE buy now, sell, then repay over a year.

I am following your story with interest to see how you get this sorted :) I am sure you will find a way.
You have completely lost me here, what are you on about?

So today i transfered €8500 over to my Avantcard from my new An Post CC which is in fact operated by Avantcard also. Last Friday i transfered €4500 from my new Ulster Bank CC over to my Avantcard, so €13,000 off the Avantcard and only €2500 left to pay off and interest free 0% for 12 month on the 2 balance transfers. PTSB approved me and i sent everything off but then the underwriters turned me down :oops:. Anyway i can't win them all. Must go now and find someone who will give me €2500 Interest free for 9/12 months.
Way to go Sean Og.

Back