Perfume

J

JJones

A question for all the ladies, I am looking to buy the other half a perfume for Chrimbo. What would be the nicest. I know its a bit general but I haven't a clue really!!!!!!
Help.

I wouldn't say no to anything from [broken link removed]available in BT.

Nor, would I say no to a bottle of Coco Chanel.

Marion :hat

Perfumes are so personal you could end up insulting more than pleasing - i like issey miyake but a friend of mine gags when she smells it... Kenzo flower is nice ,I suppose everyone knows somebody who would use chanel no 5 even if they don't but if i was you i would go for a crowd pleaser like body shop gift basket ..
Everyone loves that

I wouldn't say no to anything from Jo Malone available in BT.

Was Jo Malone that bloke who used to be in Coronation St?? >D

Wasn't the Joey Malone who played for several League of Ireland clubs by any chance? :p

Ah, who could forget that wonderful shower-room fragrance...! :lol

Seriously, though, if you're buying Jo Malone in BT ask for a woman called Tracy — really knows her stuff, will give you good advice and not just sell you the dearest items to rack up her commission.

And believe me, it's pricey stuff! :eek

Lads,

I don't think the ladies in your lives will mind how you remember the name - as long as you remember it. :)

Marion :hat

joe malone

Wasn't the Joey Malone who played for several League of Ireland clubs by any chance? :lol :lol :lol
Eau Du Joey. I love it.
He was managing Malahide united in the LSL last I heard. (1-2 yrs ago)

Re: joe malone

He could also branch out into hair care products judging by [broken link removed] playing for Bohs versus Spurs at Dalymount Park in 1978 (he's the one with the mad afro style barnet on the right of the picture!). Almost as funny as the referee's comb-over which looks like it's about to take flight! :)

Re: that link...

Clubman? "laner.utvinternet.whatever..."

You a Limerickman, after all..? :eek

Or is that someone else's archive..? ;)

The old reliables Opium, Georgio or 5th Avenue.

Do like Marian's Coco but best of all are men's aftershaves like Eternity and others.

God be with the days when all we could afford was Gingham and Brut!

Or is that someone else's archive..?

Someone else's. Also a true Dub as it happens. ;)

ordered a small perfume items from strawberrynet on 23/12 as a new years gift. arrived today by registered post, no duty and beautifully wrapped. better half says it would have cost a lot more here.

Excellent that means my Strawberrynet order should be landing shortly - €68 for 5 items which would have cost approx. double that over the counter here - there was a 20% discount on all stock for Christmas and a free MAC lipstick thrown in. AND they don't charge for registered post.

Back