Pension Adjustment Orders on Judical Separation& Future Divorce

cavanman2015

I am judicially separated just over 4 years ago and in the process of proceeding to a divorce. As part of the judicial separation, PAOs were executed. The current PAO on my pension scheme states that my ex receives non of my retirement pension / retirement lump sum, but does receive significant death in service / death in payment benefits from the start date of my pension scheme up to the date of judicial separation . The PAO has a section 12/26 blocking order. The judicial separation states that this is a full and final settlement and the only orders sought on divorce will be a divorce order. I have only one pension scheme.

I have two questions

(1) Can my ex attempt to claim part of the retirement pension / lump sum that I have accumulated since the judicial separation? In other words, does the section 12/26 blocking order also cover pension assets accumulated since the judicial separation?
(2) If I divorce, does my ex still receive receive the death in service & death in payment benefits ? (I wish that she does)

Thank you in advance for any help. I/m not sure if this should be in the law section or in the pensions section.

Back