Padraig Harrington

Therefore, he is a citizen of the United Kingdom, but he is not British.

According to some tv commentator I heard last week ,he referred to Graeme mcDowall and Rory Macilroy as the two British players. You can only laugh.

Ah come one.

I agree with Complainer re: P Harrington - eye surgery is a one-off operation (and a medical one at that) so I don't think he should be promoting a company he himeslf didn't use. As for Colm Cooper and Locozade that's a bit different - we all know that that's not probably the only fizzy drink he drinks.

Homer, I was watching the Greatest Irish Sportsperson on RTE last night and guess who was voted number 1...one Padraig Harrington. I know its a repeat programme but well worth mentioning again.

I do get very disappointed when I see people like Harrington or George Harrison selling out for a few extra quid for advertising. It's not as if they need the money. It's just pure greed. The least they could do is advertise something that they believe in.

The majority of high profile sportsmen have management companies like IMG so I would imagine such deals are set up by them. I would also imagine that guys like Padraig dont have to move far to get companies who want to be associated with them either..

The majority of high profile sportsmen have management companies like IMG so I would imagine such deals are set up by them.
The final responsibility still lies with the man himself. If IMG are getting him into bad deals, he needs to rewrite his contract with IMG.

That's more or less what an American golf writer said on Radio1 sport yesterday, that he has overthought things

Delighted to read that an American golf writer agrees with my sentiments.

I have thought, for some time now, that Harrington's never-ending analysis of his golf swing has resulted in inconsistency off the tee. I believe that a clue to his problem might be his analytical mind which enabled him to study a subject which for most of us is boring and that is Accountancy . I understand that attention to detail is necessary.

Back