NTL payment gone missing

C

CityCentreDude

Hey,

I paid my final NTL bill by bank draft about 3 months ago. I got no confirmation from them.

They are still billing me for what I've paid.

Is there anything I can do about this? How would you handle this situation?

Thanks

Have you tried asking the bank to review the paper trail relating to when the draft was bought and/or presented for payment and sending the relevant information on to ntl:?

NTL

I got a VERY snooty call from NTL some weeks back demanding payment on a bill that a) had been paid and the account closed and b) was for an address I had left 6 months previously.

Luckily I was able to furnish them with proof of this but they still actually owe me a small refund on that account and a big apology for their attitute.

I think I'll be waiting...

ntl

you will be waiting
ntl are the most customer unfriendly company in Ireland

NTL is the Worst

Yes, ntl was voted the Worst Call Center in Ireland by AAM last year and look like retaining the title this year.

Re: NTL is the Worst

Wanted to cancel a NTL cable modem... rang them to cancel - they told me that I had to put it in writing. So, I put pen to paper, drafted my letter, and sent it promptly the next day.

A couple of weeks later I received a phone call from a lady in NTL, confirming that they had received letter and that they would be collecting the modem in the next couple of days. Lady said that she would ring back with an appointment to collect the modem.

Days... weeks passed. NTL bill came - modem was STILL on it.

Rang NTL, only to be told that they HADN'T received the cancellation letter!! >:
Sounds like their left-hand doesn't know what their right-hand is doing!

NTL... for an organisation - it ain't too organised!

-soc

Re: NTL is the Worst

Sounds like their left-hand doesn't know what their right-hand is doing!

I know what their right hand is doing. ;)

to***rs

-Rd

Back