Now is probably a good time to start buying shares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look it might be best if you changed your sign on name as you are clearly delerious and have no undertanding of markets or pensions.
As for the lovely figure of 400 as a single one off premium yes id advised everyone to go and invest 400 euro on that given date i admit it it was totally wrong, i would also have advised people to do this about 2 weeks before retirement in order to screw them even more.
By the way how did you work out that in the space of those 2 weeks they would have lost 50% of the value just curious as im getting a good laugh off this, you should write a book as i as i believe it would be a best seller in the comedy section.

You seem like a well meaning person so i am not trying to upset you but you would be best of sticking to the gardening section or perhaps BEBO or the like, please do not keep insinuating that i am a vested interest as this has got nothing to do with the points that i have made & i am sorry if i have embarrassed you but you have to admit you made your own bed son. If you also read back on the PRSA thread will note i already advised you of my status, but you dont seem think things through im afraid. Vested interested is seemingly your only defence to your quite laughable investment outlook.
Look you better give Davy a call and get buying them shares as theres a window of opportunity here €400 on the nose retirement fund sorted.

I'm glad you can see the funny side of all this....millions of people in their late 40s and mid 50s have seen a large share of their pensions whittled away because they listened to 'experts' like you who told them not to worry about the collapse of the stock market...but seing as you were one of those 'experts' on commission with a vested interest in taking people's money in return for bad advice i doubt you care, much like all those investment bankers in the states who wasted their investors money.

Only a fool and I can see you are one would buy into a collapsing market while it still has someway to collapse...you wouldn't buy a house half way through a property crash so why would you buy shares half way through a share price crash?

As I say you being a vested interest all you are about is the commission, it's a pity that during the crash there wasn't more impartial people like me and less vested interests like you flogging self interested advice. I hope you are happy to be among the ranks of the 'experts' who told people buy buy buy and invest their pension with us. Hundreds of thousands written off the pensions of millions of people because of being told not to change away from the stock markets and into something more stable.

And when I called it as it was, I was called a fool by idiots like you...you are a joke! I guess I really did ruffle the feathers of the resident site bore, ie you.

I'm glad you can see the funny side of all this....millions of people in their late 40s and mid 50s have seen a large share of their pensions whittled away because they listened to 'experts' like you who told them not to worry about the collapse of the stock market...but seing as you were one of those 'experts' on commission with a vested interest in taking people's money in return for bad advice i doubt you care, much like all those investment bankers in the states who wasted their investors money.

Only a fool and I can see you are one would buy into a collapsing market while it still has someway to collapse...you wouldn't buy a house half way through a property crash so why would you buy shares half way through a share price crash?

As I say you being a vested interest all you are about is the commission, it's a pity that during the crash there wasn't more impartial people like me and less vested interests like you flogging self interested advice. I hope you are happy to be among the ranks of the 'experts' who told people buy buy buy and invest their pension with us. Hundreds of thousands written off the pensions of millions of people because of being told not to change away from the stock markets and into something more stable.

And when I called it as it was, I was called a fool by idiots like you...you are a joke! I guess I really did ruffle the feathers of the resident site bore, ie you.

Lovely stuff great response lol i do not work on commision by the way.

This is your only defence im afraid for your stupidity, i think its you getting your feathers ruffled my friend as you have have been exposed as an idiot.
Please explain to me how you feel advising people to invest in the markets now is a safe bet as you say, thats all id like to know. NO MORE, sore with laughing.
The crystal ball must be working overtime for the last 2 weeks, can you tell me if Celtic will win 2nite i might put a few quid on it since my pension funds is obviously in terminal decline...
I love how you are so selective and try to tag ME with all this slander??
Please God the education cuts wont go through as you are the proof of the pudding from the last economic slowdown and Edc budget cuts.:(

the market today has stabilised and its near the bottom...that is the time you should invest...not a couple of weeks ago.
What do you base that logic on? A couple of weeks ago people were saying exactly the same thing? As has been said many many times here before, timing the market is a mugs game. Personally I don't believe anybody who claims they can predict market trend at the minute, and until I see at least 6 months of stability and things picking up again I'll stay well clear!

I would imagine that alot of investors with cash are getting ready to buy shares over the coming months,its a guess whether the market has bottomed out or not,only time will tell if the rock is correct,he may well be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back